5/30/2005

Announcing another link...

I have never been especially close to Taran. It's not as if I don't like him, I do. But I don't see him much, and when I do he's busy living his own life, as he should be. Since I've discovered his blog, however, I have a way to let him be himself, in my sight, and get to know him that way.

I still think of him as a kid, until I try to follow his travels. I find this person talking about things that never crossed my mind. True, some of the technical stuff is optional for me, but a lot of his political stuff is about things I don't give a thought to. When I read his posts I have to ask myself why I haven't given thought to these ideas, and I realize they're just from another world. A digital world. And mostly a third world. Here are my eyes into that world!
free hit counters
Verizon Wireless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And behold, ye shall have a link back and eyes peering into thine writings! :-)

Found you through the referrals to the site, Uncle Bob. Good to see you.

6/02/2005 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home