6/18/2005

My on line encyclopedia

I'm not a great on-line researcher. In fact, the main reason for this blog is to bring together whatever puny resources I have and combine them with what a few choice other people are using.

Wikipedia is a resource I stole the link to from Taran, and I find it most useful on Sunday mornings trying to solve the 'quoteacrostic' in the paper. Sometimes nothing seems to help, but on the usual Sunday, using Wikipedia seems almost like cheating.
free hit counters
Verizon Wireless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Bob - you can also add to the Wikipedia. And if you look at the bottom of the main page, there's Wikiquote and Wikidictionary as well.

Great stuff, really. I link to a lot of the stuff there on my weblog, so even when I read old entries and click the links I have the most up to date information from the Wikipedia... which gets updated faster than a print encyclopaedia.

6/18/2005 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home